Logo: Same as the home video counterpart, except for these differences:
- The Guild logo is a lighter shade of orange.
- It zooms out farther back.
- The logo is slightly sped up.
- "Film Distribution" replaces "Home Video"
FX/SFX/Cheesy Factor: Same as the home video counterpart.
- Same as the home video counterpart, except at a slightly higher pitch (which may or may not have been intentional).
- An extremely rare variant exists wherein the music is switched, an unknown tune which eventually segues into an orchestral remix of the 1993-1997 Guild Home Video logo. This can be seen on the theatrical copy of Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
Availability: Rare. It was only used for 8 years. It appears on theatrical releases of Guild's first cinema releases, such as Cliffhanger, Last Exit to Brooklyn, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, The Fourth War, Universal Soldier and Rambo III.
Scare Factor: Same as the home video counterpart.