Logo: On a black background, a set of blueish lines zoom out in the left side of the screen. As it zooms out, it gradually lights up to reveal that it is the word "DIMENSION" in a bold, italic Eurostile font. When the logo reaches a comfortable distance, it lights up completely as "FILMS" wipes underneath it, in spaced-out letters.
- An earlier version exists. Below the word "DIMENSION", a byline for Miramax Films appears. In this version, the effect looks a bit smoother.
- A 3-D version has the logo zooming in against a purple cloudy background, then bulging from the center, breaking letter by letter, and flying toward the screen.
- A 3-D in-credit logo was used in the late 2000s.
- On some films, such as Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth and Senseless, the "DIMENSION" text has a purple shift.
FX/SFX: The zoom out and the lighting. Really good computer animation that still looks perfect 23 years later.
Music/Sounds: None, or the opening sounds/music from any given soundtrack.
- On a few dubbed Jackie Chan movies, there's a gong sound and a whoosh when "DIMENSION" shines.
- On The Longshots, a light string orchestra fanfare is heard.
Availability: Common, Seen on most Dimension titles like Spy Kids, Scary Movie, Cursed, Scream, and Mimic. The 3-D version appears on Spy Kids 3: Game Over and The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl. The early version with the Miramax byline is extremely rare, as on current releases of films such as Godzilla vs. Biolante, it is omitted. However, it can be seen on the Echo Bridge DVD releases of Dust Devil and Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (the first released under the Dimension branding); current international prints of the latter have it plastered by the Lakeshore International logo. The version with the music can be seen on Supercop and Operation Condor, among other Dimension distributed Jackie Chan films.
Scare Factor: Low. The darkness may scare you. It's elevated to medium to high for the 3D variant, however, as the logo bulging and bursting in your face with loud sounds could scare you, especially if viewed in 3D.